for Kadai masala
- coriander seeds – 2 spoons
- Cumin Seeds – 1 spoon
- cardamom – 2
- black pepper – 1/2 T spoon
- bay leaf – 2
- Dry red chilly – 4-5 ( adjust as per your taste or variety of red chilly you use. I used byadagi type)
Onions – 3 big
Tomatoes – 3
Fresh cream – 1 cup
Ginger – 1 inch
garlic cloves – 5
Kasturi Methi – 1 spoon
Turmeric powder – 1/2 T spoon
Salt – 1 spoon ( as per taste)
Red chilly powder – 1/2 T spoon
capsicum (bell pepper ) – 1
Paneer – 250 grams
- chop 1 onion and bell pepper to big pieces
- chop remaining onions and tomatoes to slices, which would be made to paste after cooking.
- in a pan take butter or 2-3 spoons of oil. Heat it and add onions and roast until golden color, than add tomatoes.
- add pinch of salt and sugar
- grind it to a fine paste after it cools
- in a pan sauté the sliced onions and bell pepper and keep aside
for Kadai Masala, roast all the ingredients mentioned and grind it to make a fine powder.
- Heat oil or butter in a pan
- add ginger garlic paste
- add turmeric powder and a pinch of red chilli powder
- add paneer and mix well
- add the onion tomato paste
- add half of the kadai masala or all of it as per your taste
- once the gravy comes to boil add the sauted onions nad bell pepper
- add salt
- add the whipped cream
- add the chopped coriander leaves.
- remove from heat.
- the Kadai Paneer is ready to be served with all types of Indian bread.
Enjoy and share your views.
- Whole wheat Sandwich thins 4 pairs
- Tomato ketchup
- Bell pepper – 1
- Onions – 1
- Tomatoes – 1
- Spinach – 1 cup
- Oregano powder- 1 t spoon
- Italian seasoning- 1/2 t spoon
- Black pepper powder- 1/2 t spoon
- Chilly flakes- a pinch
- Salt – 1/2 t spoon
- Mozerella cheese grated – 1 cup
- In a bowl mix all ingredients except cheese, ketchup and sandwich thins
- Put aluminum foil on oven tray
- Place sandwich thins on the tray by placing a piece of butter below that
- Apply tomato ketchup on all thins (skip this if you are on diet)
- Evenly distribute the mixed vegetables on all thins
- Put grated mozzarella on top
- Pre heat oven on 375•F for 5 minutes
- Place the tray in oven and cook it on 375•F for 10 minutes
- Adjust heat and time as per your oven. I used gas oven.
- Remove the tray and enjoy your healthy sandwich thins pizza
Tamarind paste – 2 spoon
Jaggery / sugar – 1 t spoon
Adafoetida (ingu) – a pinch
MTR rasam powder – 2 t spoon
Garlic – 2 cloves (optional)
Curry leaves- 1strand
Coriander leaves – a handful
- Boil tomatoes in water
- Grind to paste after cooling
- In a cooking vessel boil tomato paste ,tamarind ,jaggery ,MTR rasam powder , salt by adding 2 cups of water. Use the water in which you boiled tomatoes
- In a seasoning pan heat 2 spoons of oil / ghee
- Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, asafoetida, curry leaves, dry red chilly and garlic cloves
- Pour this seasoning on boiling tomato paste.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Close the lid and switch off the stove.
- Serve this rasam with rice
This Sunday my daughter prepared this curry entirely by herself by just following my instructions. So proud of her. 😊
Half green bell pepper
Paneer cubes – half cup
Soya chunks – half cup
Green chili – 1
Cashew nuts- 10
Cumin powder- 1/2 t spoon
Red chili powder- 1/2 t spoon
Coriander powder- 1/2 t spoon
Garam masala – 1/4 t spoon
Cinnamon clove powder- 1/4 t spoon
Kasuri methi crushed – 1/4 t spoon
Coriander leaves – few strands for garnishing
- Soak paneer in warm water
- In a vessel boil water and add soya chunks and let it boil for 2 minutes then remove soya chunks from boiling water and let it cool.
- Roast green chili cashews and half of chopped bell peppers in a pan
- Cook tomatoes with little water and let it cool
- Take oil in a cooking vessel and heat it
- Add cumin seeds and turmeric powder
- Add remaining bell peppers paneer cubes and sauté it.
- Squeeze and remove excess water from soya chunks and add it to cooking pan
- Sprinkle 1 t spoon salt or as required, mix well and close the lid.
- In mixer grind roasted green chili cashew nuts tomato kasuri methi bell peppers chili powder cumin powder coriander powder garam masala cinnamon clove powder and tomatoes
- Add the ground paste to vegetables
- Let it cook for few minutes
- Add chopped coriander leaves
- The paneer soya capsicum curry is ready to serve with Roti/naan/ Indian breads
Serves 2 people
2 cup rice flakes ( gatti avalakki)
1 green chili
1 inch tamarind
1/2 t spoon salt
Jaggery ( bella) 1 inch
1 T spoon sugar
Put all above said ingredients in a mixer and powder it.
Take 2 t spoon oil in a deep pan and heat it. Add mustard seeds, peanuts, turmeric powder,curry leaves, pinch of asafoetida, then add the avalakki powder and freshly grated coconut and mix well. Remove from heat and serve.